Journey to the Perfect Chair

Oh, the woes of back pain – a familiar tale for many of us who've spent endless hours glued to our chairs, especially during the work-from-home era. The past few months have been a comedic saga of attempting yoga poses that made me look more like a pretzel and indulging in massages that left me questioning my life choices. Little did I know, my trusty old chair was the real culprit!


Cue the drama: my chair, a relic from the pandemic panic-buying spree of 2020, had been my steadfast companion through thick and thin. It had served as both my throne and my wife's pregnancy support chair. Ah, the memories – but my aching back begged for an upgrade.


As the fates would have it, my wife decided to gift me a new chair, and I embarked on a quest to find the perfect one. Oh, my goodness! the options were overwhelming. But after much research and deliberation, I settled on the TTRacing Swift X 2020 Air thread series . Let me take you through the rollercoaster ride of my decision-making process.

1. Price: A Comedy of Coupons

With a retail price of RM799 on Shopee, I had a moment of panic. But fear not! Armed with coupons and the strategic timing of the 12.12 Shopee promotions, I snagged this beauty for a hilarious RM499. My wallet did a little dance of joy!



2. Comfort: Trials and Tribulations

Initially eyeing the entry-level chair, I realized that in the long run, it might turn into a chair-astrophe. After some trials (and a few awkward chair dances), I upgraded to the mid-range series. Comfort is key, my friends, and I was not about to compromise on that front.

3. Durability: From PU to Ah, Breathable Bliss

My previous chair's PU material had seen better days – cracks, color fading, and a sweaty situation that no one needed. Enter the TTRacing Swift X 2020 with its air-breathable material, a godsend for my spa-like back. No more post-meeting cooldowns required!

4. Warranty: The Cherry on Top

As if the chair wasn't winning me over already, it comes with a two-year warranty on the parts. "Ithu vera level!" (This is next level!), I thought as I unpacked my newfound throne.

Chair Care Comedy: Sayonara, Back Pain!

Now that I had my dream chair, I decided to share the wealth of wisdom on maintaining gaming chair bliss. Here are the top six steps to ensure your chair stays in top-notch condition:

1. Gentle Cleaning: Wipe your chair regularly with a soft cloth to keep it looking as pristine as the day you bought it.I bought some third-party cover to just to maintain.

2. Mind the Mechanisms: Check and tighten any loose screws or adjust moving parts to prevent creaks and wobbles.

3. Fresh Air, Please: If you have an air-breathable chair like mine, let it breathe! A little ventilation goes a long way.

4. No Food Zone: Avoid snacking while seated. Crumbs and spills are the mortal enemies of gaming chairs.

5. Handle with Care: Treat your chair like royalty. Avoid sudden movements or flopping into it – your chair has feelings too!

6. Routine Check-ups: Periodically inspect your chair for any signs of wear and tear. Catching issues early prevents a comedy of errors down the line.

Links to
So, with my new TTRacing Swift X 2020 in place and armed with chair care knowledge, I can finally bid a cheerful Sayonara! to my back pain. Here's to comfortable, pain-free days of endless gaming and conquering the virtual world – one comfortable seat at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment